a magical place in the forest... Festival location
A beautiful area to dream and play…
Away from the hustle and bustle of the city, we have a large area idyllically surrounded by trees.
The Grunewald See is next door and you can swim there (if you don’t mind the company of a few playful dogs), conveniently to reach by metro and bus.
- Fire space
- Forrest stage (for the fire-renegade on Saturday)
- Workshop meadow
- Grill place (for meat hungry fire devils and vegetarians alike!)
- Benches under the trees
- Shadow spots
- Soccer field
- Table Tennis tables (we will have a competition!)
- Fountains and a paddling pool for small and large children
- Pavilion near the house
- 2 Camping areas (in the forest or near the house with toilet and washing sinks)
- Large hall with a music system for eating and dancing (and by rain workshops & renegade)
- Spacious lounge for chilling, story telling etc.
- A very long hallway with many sitting areas
- Table soccer tables
- 2 table tennis tables and a few rackets (but it’s recommended to bring your own!)
- 4 community rooms with 12 beds each
- 3 smaller family rooms with 2, 3 and 4 beds